thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? Banner13

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go downThông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

help thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:48 pm

joey.mino
  • No.3

Chủ đề : thac mac khong pit hoi ai???????
--------------------------------------------------

One of the first novels in the history of literature ______(1) Robinson Crusoe, which Daniel Defoe, the Great English _____(2), wrote in 1718 when he was nearly sixty _____(3) old. Daniel Defoe was born _____(4) London in the family of a rich man. When he was still a school _____(5), he began to write stories. After he _____(6) school, he worked at his father's shop. While he was _____(7) there, he continued to write stories _____(e thẹn a newspaper. Defoe _____(9) many countries and met a lot of people (10) _____ helped him much in his writing.

Task: Press the button to do the task below. In this task, you have to choose ONE correct answer to fill in each blank in the passage above.

writeSwfVIP("1","http://tienganhphothong.tienganh123.com/file/phothong/lop9/ontap/ontap9/practice1", 650, 550);

Exercise 2: Read the letter below and do the task that follows.

London,

March 15th, 2007

Dear Peter,

It was nice to get your letter. I intended to write to you _____(1) a long time, but I'm not very good at _____(2) in touch.

I am glad you are enjoying your new job in Paris - it sounds interesting. _____(3) I last wrote to you I have done a lot of different jobs. After I finished my course, I moved to different places to find a job but I wasn't quite happy with any jobs I found. I once worked on a farm in Florida, _____(4) grapes. It was a _____(5) job but I didn't like it very much. At the end of that summer I left for Spain and then for New York but I wasn't happy _____(6) any place, so I moved back to London. Now I am working for an import-export company and the work is quite _____ (7).

What are you doing for Christmas? How about coming to stay with us? I _____(e thẹn that you stay at my house because now we've got a big and comfortable house. I am looking _____(14) to hearing from you soon about your _____(15). My dad sends his regards to you and your family. I hope to see you at Christmas.

Best wishes,

Lena

Task: Press the button to do the task below. In this task, you have to choose ONE correct answer to fill in each blank in the passage above.

writeSwfVIP("2","http://tienganhphothong.tienganh123.com/file/phothong/lop9/ontap/ontap9/practice2", 650, 550);

Exercise 3: Read the passage below and do the task that follows.

June the first is Pen Pal Day. I’m sure most of us have had a pen pal at one time _____(1) our lives. Many of us still have one. That is the day to say thank you to your pen pals. It is also the day to thank your key pals, too. Nowadays, most people _____(2) via e-mail, chat or text messaging. We type using keys, rather _____(3) writing with pens. Using the latest technology, we can also have webcam pals. Times have changed _____(4) the original ideas of a pen pal. Many language students have pen pals because it’s a great way to practice writing in another language. There are many websites people can visit to find a pen pal. If you would like a pen pal, perhaps this is the way to start looking for and _____(5) a new friend.
Being pen pals can lead to lifelong friendships. Some pen pals arrange to meet face to face. It is interesting to communicate _____(6) other people and share our hobbies, interests and facts about our life. Many of us are pen pals without even knowing it. Perhaps we all strike up a friendship with some one online and then keep _____(7) contact. It might be that the Internet will change the idea of a pen pal forever. The _____(e thẹn mailing of a letter written on paper and then mailed in an envelope may soon disappear. Many traditionalists say it is more exciting to receive a real letter through the post. Before the Internet, opening and reading a letter form a pen pal was special.

writeSwfVIP("3","http://tienganhphothong.tienganh123.com/file/phothong/lop9/ontap/ontap9/practice3", 650, 550);

Exercise 4: Read the passage below and do the task that follows.

Learning another language gives the learner the _____(1) to step inside the mind and context of that other culture. Without the ability to communicate and understand a culture on its own terms, true access _____(2) that culture is barred. Why is this important? In a world where nations and people are ever more dependent on another to supply goods and services, solve political disputes, and ensure international security; _____(3) other culture is paramount. Lack of intercultural sensitivity can lead to _____(4) and misunderstandings, to an inability to cooperate, negotiate, and compromise, and perhaps even to military confrontation. Intercultural understanding begins with individuals who _____(5) language abilities and who can thereby provide one’s own nation or community _____(6) an insider’s view into foreign cultures, who can understand foreign new sources, and give insights into other perspectives on international situations and current events. For survival in the global community, every nation needs such individuals. A person competent is other languages can bridge the gap between _____(7), contribute to international diplomacy, promote national security and world peace, and successfully engage in _____(e thẹn trade.

writeSwfVIP("4","http://tienganhphothong.tienganh123.com/file/phothong/lop9/ontap/ontap9/practice4", 650, 550);

Exercise 5: Read the passage below and do the task that follows.

Our planet is a trouble! Almost everyday we seem to hear problems _____(1) the environment – and what a list of problems! Pollution, acid rain, global _____(2), the destruction of rainforests and other wild habitats, the decline and extinction of thousands of species of animals and plants, and so on.
Nowadays, most of us know that these threats exist and that humans have caused them. Many of us are very worried _____(3) the future of our planet and unless we can find a way of _____(4) the problems we have made then the environment will suffer even more.
It all sounds depressing – but we certainly mustn’t despair! Every one of us, whatever age we are, can do something to help slow down and reverse some of the damage. We can not leave the problem-solving entirely to the experts – we all have _____(5) for our environment. We must learn to live in a sustainable way i.e learn to use our _____(6) resources which include air, fresh water, forests, wildlife, farmland and seas without _____(7) them. As populations expand and lifestyle change, we must keep the world in good _____(e thẹn so that future generations will have the same natural resources that we have

One of the first novels in the history of literature ______(1) Robinson Crusoe, which Daniel Defoe, the Great English _____(2), wrote in 1718 when he was nearly sixty _____(3) old. Daniel Defoe was born _____(4) London in the family of a rich man. When he was still a school _____(5), he began to write stories. After he _____(6) school, he worked at his father's shop. While he was _____(7) there, he continued to write stories _____(e thẹn a newspaper. Defoe _____(9) many countries and met a lot of people (10) _____ helped him much in his writing.

writeSwfVIP("1","http://tienganhphothong.tienganh123.com/file/phothong/lop9/ontap/ontap9/practice1", 650, 550);

Exercise 2: Read the letter below and do the task that follows.

London,

March 15th, 2007

Dear Peter,

It was nice to get your letter. I intended to write to you _____(1) a long time, but I'm not very good at _____(2) in touch.

I am glad you are enjoying your new job in Paris - it sounds interesting. _____(3) I last wrote to you I have done a lot of different jobs. After I finished my course, I moved to different places to find a job but I wasn't quite happy with any jobs I found. I once worked on a farm in Florida, _____(4) grapes. It was a _____(5) job but I didn't like it very much. At the end of that summer I left for Spain and then for New York but I wasn't happy _____(6) any place, so I moved back to London. Now I am working for an import-export company and the work is quite _____ (7).

What are you doing for Christmas? How about coming to stay with us? I _____(e thẹn that you stay at my house because now we've got a big and comfortable house. I am looking _____(14) to hearing from you soon about your _____(15). My dad sends his regards to you and your family. I hope to see you at Christmas.

Best wishes,

Lena

writeSwfVIP("2","http://tienganhphothong.tienganh123.com/file/phothong/lop9/ontap/ontap9/practice2", 650, 550);

Exercise 3: Read the passage below and do the task that follows.

June the first is Pen Pal Day. I’m sure most of us have had a pen pal at one time _____(1) our lives. Many of us still have one. That is the day to say thank you to your pen pals. It is also the day to thank your key pals, too. Nowadays, most people _____(2) via e-mail, chat or text messaging. We type using keys, rather _____(3) writing with pens. Using the latest technology, we can also have webcam pals. Times have changed _____(4) the original ideas of a pen pal. Many language students have pen pals because it’s a great way to practice writing in another language. There are many websites people can visit to find a pen pal. If you would like a pen pal, perhaps this is the way to start looking for and _____(5) a new friend.
Being pen pals can lead to lifelong friendships. Some pen pals arrange to meet face to face. It is interesting to communicate _____(6) other people and share our hobbies, interests and facts about our life. Many of us are pen pals without even knowing it. Perhaps we all strike up a friendship with some one online and then keep _____(7) contact. It might be that the Internet will change the idea of a pen pal forever. The _____(e thẹn mailing of a letter written on paper and then mailed in an envelope may soon disappear. Many traditionalists say it is more exciting to receive a real letter through the post. Before the Internet, opening and reading a letter form a pen pal was special.

writeSwfVIP("3","http://tienganhphothong.tienganh123.com/file/phothong/lop9/ontap/ontap9/practice3", 650, 550);

Exercise 4: Read the passage below and do the task that follows.

Learning another language gives the learner the _____(1) to step inside the mind and context of that other culture. Without the ability to communicate and understand a culture on its own terms, true access _____(2) that culture is barred. Why is this important? In a world where nations and people are ever more dependent on another to supply goods and services, solve political disputes, and ensure international security; _____(3) other culture is paramount. Lack of intercultural sensitivity can lead to _____(4) and misunderstandings, to an inability to cooperate, negotiate, and compromise, and perhaps even to military confrontation. Intercultural understanding begins with individuals who _____(5) language abilities and who can thereby provide one’s own nation or community _____(6) an insider’s view into foreign cultures, who can understand foreign new sources, and give insights into other perspectives on international situations and current events. For survival in the global community, every nation needs such individuals. A person competent is other languages can bridge the gap between _____(7), contribute to international diplomacy, promote national security and world peace, and successfully engage in _____(e thẹn trade.

writeSwfVIP("4","http://tienganhphothong.tienganh123.com/file/phothong/lop9/ontap/ontap9/practice4", 650, 550);

Exercise 5: Read the passage below and do the task that follows.

Our planet is a trouble! Almost everyday we seem to hear problems _____(1) the environment – and what a list of problems! Pollution, acid rain, global _____(2), the destruction of rainforests and other wild habitats, the decline and extinction of thousands of species of animals and plants, and so on.
Nowadays, most of us know that these threats exist and that humans have caused them. Many of us are very worried _____(3) the future of our planet and unless we can find a way of _____(4) the problems we have made then the environment will suffer even more.
It all sounds depressing – but we certainly mustn’t despair! Every one of us, whatever age we are, can do something to help slow down and reverse some of the damage. We can not leave the problem-solving entirely to the experts – we all have _____(5) for our environment. We must learn to live in a sustainable way i.e learn to use our _____(6) resources which include air, fresh water, forests, wildlife, farmland and seas without _____(7) them. As populations expand and lifestyle change, we must keep the world in good _____(e thẹn so that future generations will have the same natural resources that we have

thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? 3696926579 thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? 3696926579 thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? 3696926579 thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? 3696926579 thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? 3696926579 thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? 3696926579 thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? 3696926579 thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? 3696926579 thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? 3696926579 thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? 3696926579

help Re: thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:50 pm

joey.mino
  • No.3

Chủ đề : Re: thac mac khong pit hoi ai???????

co ai cuu minh khoong

help Re: thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:15 am

siunhunchuot
  • Admin

siunhunchuot

bạn àh nhữg bài tập thế này phải có những từ để điền vào chứ nhỷ

help Re: thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Anh Tuấn
  • Admin

Anh Tuấn

em xem lại bài viết đã đủ về nội dung chưa nhé, như vậy mọi người mới giúp em được. còn Hình thức thì Mod sẽ sửa lại bài cho đạt tiêu chuẩn.

https://hatmuaroi.forumvi.com

help Re: thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:27 pm

joey.mino
  • No.3

mấy bài kT của TA 123 không có cho từ để điền nên em mới hk pít hỏi ai

help Re: thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Anh Tuấn
  • Admin

Anh Tuấn

thú vị nhỉ, em lấy ở đâu thế, cho anh cái link gốc nhé!

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

help Re: thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? Wed May 01, 2013 10:09 pm

joey.mino
  • No.3

bai kt tra hk II lop 9 tren TA 123 len do thi thay ngay

help Re: thac mac khong pit hoi ai??????? Wed May 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Anh Tuấn
  • Admin

Anh Tuấn

ừ, được rồi để anh tìm xem

Sponsored content

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu TrangThông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết

Đầu trang
Giữa trang
Cuối trang